Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Oopsie

Why cant i download songs recently ?!?! >:(  chinese songs/ english songs!DAMMIT argh
Im super duper boring at home. dono what to do. Finally, tonight go yamcha. Pancake pancake, here i come. ohya! i still havent wat Chuankee chicken rice !! will find someday to go b4 bck, MUST ! haha. 
And now,my bang become really retarded n looks like helmet ! ohshyt. regret 100.looks real weird. and i got a super big pimple at my nose SHYT. pain pain T_T Retribution? LOL!
and i went to develop the chosen photos just now, i think there must be some misunderstand between us, fine. the extra photos will be given to friends then :/


Ahh, feeling so lifeless at home! save me anyone? don feel to watch drama, i scare i cant stop. HAHA so i dig the movies that store in my hardisk for like dono how long to watch.i just watched Ice kacang puppy love(like finally LOL )我切掉 ~~  HAHA, n Black Swan last night.
its a American psychological thriller film by Natalie Portman and bla bla. she's awesome man !and pretty. but this film is abit creepy, ya. its a psycho movie. the movie is all about the main character- Nina ,she cant take the character, pressure from the guy making her 
insane and at last she died, just like the white swan. she had hallucination. i think so? HAHA Mila Kunis is hot btw :P
white swan Vs black swan
No need to think about what movie to watch today. might be home late? :p
think about it tomorrow, whole day free ! no car use lagi. BORING ! D;



Boy I think about it every night, and day
I'm addicted, want to jump inside your love
I wouldn't want to have it any other, way
]I'm addicted, and I just can't get enough
I just can't get enough.. 

p/s: Its just a song kay ! 

Oops, seem that I just became a beetch :/ 


No comments:

Post a Comment