Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

290411

Hi, me again. since i got nothing to do. so, its blog time again. 
So ya, i jz back frm salon. ohshit, they gt my pimples burst D: and i used to have like some oil particles(idk what it should called -.-) around my eyes.i got it poked. Ahhh~ painnnn T_T  well,its gone now.
fyi, my home doesn't has internet, just my shop has. since i have like tons of movies/dramas but i din watch..so when the night come, its movie timee! LOL. i finished up two movies last night. 厕所女神 & 3 idiots. both are awesome films. * and both are old movies HAHA * both are so touching and i cried like a baby. Oh-Em-Gee cant believe right? haha. yah, im the type of girl who cries when watch movies XD shhhh. both are so nice and touching make me cant stop from watching it until 2.30am (3 idiots is 2 and 3/4 hours). and today i woke up with the seriously-swollen eyes HAHA like O.O 
厕所女神 .a japanese movie. must watch :)
such a lovely girl right? :))
when she grows up. pretty lady 
3 idiots is actually an indian movie. i bet most of u heard it right?


this movie is hilarious
yeah, dancing is a must! HAHA

funny funny. recommended =)
Okay. i checked my result. SUCKS. nobody to blame. i knw its my fault, SADDDDDDDDDDDD to max. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment