Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

so what you what you want?

am listening to Far Eat Movement - So What lol
im falling for 2pm recently. they are really CUTE! omg omg. hands up is so addictive.
same goes to City Hunter. im poisoned 
I screwed up my ce midterm. thought that it will all about the questions but there was only 1. the holy only one question. and it was:-
Which is the smallest unit of memory listed below? 
A) bit
B) byte
C) megabyte
D) terabyte

I was like wth? and OMG cause lecturer is very smart that our neighbours are not taking the same paper with us. so.. ya, i messed it up. T-T
Oh ya, yesterday i was really sick like a dead fish! the day before right, i feel Hot N Cold. seriously -.-
i was freezing in my room! you know right. it's impossible for you to shiver in my room. 
Was it because the wisdom tooth? I have no idea. but then thanks to Panadol. i feel great right after took it. No joke. like after 4seconds? i swear.
Okay, I know right. It is not a excuse for my screwed up Ce and Calculus paper. Oh no, the last question . *cry again*
--------------
So apparently outing with jizai and hons are off
Sing k session with friends of course. I've miss it! enjoy much much.
accompanied sky captain for so called window shopping. D;
I saw heels, dress and necklace againnnnn. Nooooo~ 
$$$$$
simple yet me likey! 
from Kitschen. last piece of XS  :'(  Rm50+? nahhh, i dont take that.

thousand words in my mind but i just couldn't spit any single &%%$@#$%@^&%^&%@^& at b3
I know i'm not a perfect person.and neither are you. I tried, at least. But if you don't appreciate it, don't spit on it or even abuse it!
I can tell this is not my  thinktoomuch already.  Im always. but this is definitely NOT!
Fine, here is not mine anymore.  


And we got a HOOOTTT NEWS today. but i just dont wanna say it again.
I hope I really can do it.
Let them. 
*sigh*
Night.
Oh ya, Happy Birthday to beloved Winnie!


2 comments:

  1. Ah.. Calculus one Q only. No worries la. :p Btw, nice dress. XD
    Larlalalala.. let it be let it be.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.trying to forget about it T-T

    ReplyDelete