Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

tell you what..

Been neglecting my blog around 1week. Oops.
Im just so lazy to blog.
By right, there are too many things that I don't know how to express it. in any way..  fml. 
Last weekend went out with the sisters. thanks da jie so much. for everything.
hope you had a sweet birthday :)
take care much much. 

Be yourself, don't change for anyone. If they don't like you at your worst, then they don't deserve you at your best.
Yea, so recently.quite busy. i guess.
*Sigh* one quiz down, another one more to got then here comes the final! D:
am so freaking scared. 
yeah, i am the kind of girl who get pre-exam phobia thingy. 
Ah... Calculus. 
I've been skipping classes for days. 2days actually. Shit. Shouldn't have.
yesterday was my room door knob's fault! 
even we found out the knob are going to out of function but never knew it could be so fast. it refuse to give out and in. LOL.
means that, me and fion can go out and in. freaked out. ya of course right!?
finally get to go and buy a new one, wait wait wait for the uncle to done with his business to explain for us. he'll be charging us extra Rm30 for the installation.
another guy came, wait wait wait again.
then explain. explain, explain. FINALLY.
Im late for class ........


:'(
I'm afraid of life. everything! Sometimes, I wish I could go back in time and meet myself as a kid.
This is who I am. Nobody said you had to like it.
Do not complain about others, change yourself if you want peace 

and please 
-Don’t waste your time on a man, who isn’t willing to waste their time on you.

Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who do not.;)
When a girl tells you about her problems it does not mean that she complains.She trusts you
p/s: time and money is never enough for me! >:(

2 comments: