Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fun OK

Midnight - blogging time again.
its early in the morning. lol

about yesterday, actually Thursday. 
we macam rusa masuk kampung, three little courage girls venture out into the Wisma OCM . LOL
we're like orang kampung lost in the city. and thanks to the guard who gave us the totally opposite direction for us! we even pass by  茨场街
but anyhow, we made it through obstacles and hardships. rofl. I just make this sounds like doomsday. HAHA.
whatever, I think we're really the great woman who make it to there until we're almost lost and fed up( okay maybe only me) and hot and bring all their shirts back for them. woah. like we just did the great thing in the world.
Hahaha..
Overall : tiring day and I finally bought my flipper! chatime too.
took the coupon from a booklet at Information counter (time square) that have 10% off for chatime and many more.

Today , means yesterday.
Fun OK! its a restaurant with home like setting. pillows, dolls, toilet bowl as chair, washing machine as one of the tables! cute right?
use to have birthday celebrations at there since I came here. lol
celebrating chiavern's birthday in advance. Lulu joins us. Ah mei,welcome to big family!
force ah mei to do
but too bad mei mei cant join us! D:
Birthday girl! 
one with birthday girl :D
weee ;D
start camworing! tehee
cute clouds like cotton candy n_n
i just love the deco there 
and the setting make me feel comfortable! =)
it was only me or every one? cause we chit-chat at there for like 4hours. scary right? this is us.


this is !
mama!! hahah
you + me = we =  

Sorry I am too boring but play with the app. edited most of the photos. 
Not sure if I have another opportunity to have this kind of bonding session with all of you guys. its kinda sad when I think about this. we'll get further apart day by day when we get to degree.
I'm very sure of it :(

I had an idea. *evil smirk*
wondering... tired... started to hungry again... 
zzz
HAHA.
off to sleep then. its 4 already OMG
nights.

2 comments: