Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

why?

I think i got many enemies. idk why. its my problem? so there are b1,b2 and b3. what they stands for? nt goin to tell u! Blehh. i just need to release stress. not to create problem here. so dont ask me! bet u know them too Hmmm...
just came back from Malacca. the super hot weather there !!!!!! YEAH, THE SUN WAS LIKE FLAME !!!! 
AND MAKE ME TANNED  D:
maybe u want to say i used to be dark right, i knew it. but not so dark la at least a lil fairer than this !! its a tough task for me to get a white skin. :((
Okay done with the weather/sun/skin thingy. this trip was so so so fun ! :D 
even if b1,b2 and b3,  u 3 keep appearing in my mind. its kinda annoying. ya >:( 


b3 cant u just stop it?? shit. 


and im feeling kinda hot . HAHA. sounds ss. i mean, im feeling that my body is a lil too hot, getting fever? Noooo ! but im starting to cough. nahh, i dowan that. its suffering. still din settle with the timetable thingy. this vex is so annoying can die. == 
will blog about the malacca trip soon, waiting my hair to dry then off to bed.
8am STUPID CE class tmr. Im shooo tired la
Bye, nights.

2 comments:

  1. just ignore them my darl. :)
    btw, the pics din show you're dark la. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya. trying my best to. :D
    got lo =(

    ReplyDelete