Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

it's Saturday

idk it was my account problem or blogger's.. it'd some problems to log in and read my blog, after that my blog was able to be read only but cant sign in! it was so annoying. like b3 :P haha! im so bad.. ya. b3 like to vie things away from me :'( i hate b3 yet i cant do so. (U)

am currently in campus practice room accompany my roomie since i have nothing to do. you must be thinking that I'm weirdo right.who cares lalala~ i can listen to the songs anyway. HAHA.we planned to go out today, fifi hasn't go out since she came back. but i don have money liaw $.$ and still the Genting trip to think about. and sky feels boring if there are only both of 'em go out. they both want to have a new purse. Sorry for making the outing abolished =x 
Okay, everyone has back to their hometown. today is gonna be a Boring day as I'm the one who don't want to go out, i cant say anything xP
I'm just boring.. nothing to do :/ start of new semester, getting to know more freshmen. nop, they're not freshmen. i mean, getting to know more new people that i've never met. Hi all, nice to meet u :)
OK, i know they're not seeing this but i'm just being polite and nice here XD

and I need to improve my English who can be my teacher adn guide me :((

btw, weather lately is so darn hot.. barely rain, just for the day before yesterday once D: and everyone is getting sore throat, coughing and not fever please ! i hate fever! makes me feel awful. dizziness and nauseous bla bla are killin' mehhhh~ I couldnt bare with the hotness =S and because of it, i have ACNE again :(((( its freaking on my forehead. drink more water and take good care of youreselves! cause when you're sick and you're not at home, it'll getting more serious. Don't belive me? Ill + Homesick = crap LOL like seriosuly. heartbroken, will be missing mum so badly right :
but still if you have good roomate or housemate / friends is a great thing. like what im having :] we care for each other !
SMILE :D
p/s: as i said, due to some technical problem, my previous post has vanished just like that! =(( idk where has it gone to! didn't save as draft also. Haihh. lazy to repost/type leh. >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment