Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Everyday is Sunday but not Sunny day

So.. the Thermo paper was.. okay I guess.
Not sure whether it's okay or what, but all I need is a pass please. No more failing second time. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.
Yep, here comes the holidays! Yayy. Free from formulae, free from notes, free from hell and sleepless night. Actually nope, as you can see I'm still wide awake and blogging in the middle of night. The mood of blogging just come by the midnight idk why.
Everyday is like Sunday for me. Idk which day is which. Idk its whether weekend or weekdays. Kinda like this, for now I can say. :)
As we planned, the girls day out @Jogoya Starhill! Teehee
 
Not so many photos were taken. so ya :/
But I still have to post this up, too epic. I cant help!
Hahahhahaha my silly angel 
Had so much fun with my girls. Its like super duper rare for us. We should really get this girls' outing more often!
and people, don't forget to wear looser/ comfortable outfit to hide your BIG ROUND tummy! a wise advice from me, lesson learnt.
But I don't really think I'll go for second time, again.. We were there because of the ladies 50% offer promotion. After all, the service charge/taxes still times by the original price, so ya. :Mckayla not impressed:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few more boring days to go before we off to Cambodia. Super duper boring...... got really NOTHING AT ALL to do. ughhhhh. Human being is complicated. haha I know right.
Now that I finished my final, its time for my Bigbang concert time. gonna search and watch every single fancam video. lollll sounds hardcore.
You'll never understand the feeling when you send your sister there while you gotta come back and study for your god damn last paper.
Gonna save money money for my next Bigbang concert ticket. LOL.
BBW job was confirmed this, should be yesterday morning. Happy by just thinking of the income.  :DDDD
Its 5am in the morning already, just came back from Murni omo.
Please I need to go get some sleep since its rainy these days, the weather is super nice to sleep!
Happy Holidays people!

No comments:

Post a Comment