Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

bff ♥

I am always grateful that I have an awesome family, amazing friends who always by my side..
and so honored to have a Bff like you!
Spend our quality times today, stick around together for whole day. hahaha
Its been like centuries since I last went to her house. Miss our primary school moments!
I knew her since like we were standard one. :)
We are Virgo babies, so there are somehow something same about us, we always have the same thought, we knew what we're thinking before we speak, maybe that makes us better idk. We still can talk like sister, we are like family, siblings together. Awwww
I love this! Idk when is the next time we can just chit-chat like this. Talk about everything, no awkward, no hidings.
SURPRISE!!
I bet you really do, and you're gonna be so mad of this, but I don't care!
p/s: That's taken from a photo, and the dirt on my nose -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment