Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

boring saturday

Hey, its me again. of course its me cause its my blog. Ok, apparently i'm too bored and its freaking me out ! what a BORING SATURDAY. never mind, I could save $ at the same time Usshhh!

Kay, regard of the quizes. You know right. i screwed them again. Kill me >:( 
Calculus, Physics and Business. 

As for CE, lecturer helps us a lot. for one who gets marks from 8 point something will all be  round off to 9. even if its 8.01 as he said. Oh, i just like him! :D im thinking if i get 7.95 i'll go to die :/
I wanna cry once i think about calculus. i left out one minus there and so  i get that question all wrong... wuuuu 
But anyhow it already past, how about we just focus on the future. try our best and it is all that matters 
Went for badminton right after all those craps yesterday. Woahh! feels great after the sweating :
teehee. I feel my life is awesome last night and i feel crap today. what a life. fml bored. LOL
after that chit chatting until went to friend's house to overnight. that's why i feel my life is amusing.
i pointed him and he looked here at the third photo. BUAHAHA XD
HAHAHA. ky looks funny. he kept refusing to take photos cause he hates without setting his hair 'jang jang' go bang wall please ! -__-
we called him again i guess? XD

Slept at 5am something? pillow talk was not bad huh. and i just realized i have gross sleeping posture!  OMGGG :$
and because of days of facing to pc all day long and ma eyes get tired/dry easily and yesterday we ran out after badminton cause it was raining and the rain get into ma eyes, and so
ITHURTSMAEYES O_O wanna see some pictures? make sure it do not scare you lol

HAHAHA. laugh at my dark circles i know ==
can you see my left eye? its abit reddish, last night was worse. all red since i was wearing con and rains get into ma eyes and so dry. and about my dark circles and eye bag? i know, its serious. haha. its kinda funny when i look at this photo.creepy lol its the result when you have no sufficient sleep for days. that's what happened to my profile picture. LOL. and i hate stairs nowadays. just like Po does. hehe. Fine, i know im crazy. but you just have to watch kung fu panda2! =))

Since i'm so freeeee, all alone in the room house [ fifi left me :'( ]  I've watch a video posted by anonymous on Facebook. i found out that this two girls are AWESOME ! They are Janice and Sonia, twins from Australia. omg they are superb. I just love how the way they sing. songs sang by them are so soothing Aww oh btw, their parents are koreans 


Oh they are just pretty and talented right :) Check out at jayessleetv's Channel. they are cute. and
Jayesslee for more songs. 

Have a nice weekend /holiday everyone 

2 comments:

  1. want to see the twins? they are coming with david to here. :( and nobody wanna accompany me to his concert liao. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. ya i saw a vid they're like promoting it. u sponsor me half then i go =x

    ReplyDelete