Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

100611

Its Friday Friday. gotta get down on Friday! fun Fun FUN !
But it isn't FUN at all! fyi, my eyes are swollen. again :( 
Maybe its because of my eyes always tired easily and then i'll feel my eyes dry. always. and yeah, since i've been watching dramas these days. I feel my eyes aching last night and today woke up. WOAH. i scared myself by the babi-look eyes. Lol, no joke. Therefore, decided not to go class to prevent all of my classmates cant pay attention on class. lol. Aiks, ya.. its been troubling me for years, since primary school . so i should rest more instead of facing computer which emitting large amounts of radiation right?? 
Im just bored in this room !  nothing to do if i close my laptop. Bored to max!!! and hungreeeyyyy D: waiting for them .......badminton or not tonight? depends la :/
Yet, I just feels to close my eyes and rest now. Tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment