Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

crazy weekend

Referring to the last last post's last statement, I'm gonna emphasize again, 有车真好!
When every Friday comes, Yayyyyy T.G.I.F! 
we all got no class on Friday and guess this is the only weekend that we're so free to really enjoy our college life in March without assignment or tests midterms whatever shit. Here we go, the sing k session as we already agreed to go since last last week? oops :X
So, off to CEO Neway @ Fahrenheit! TEHEE
it cost us RM25 (student price) without buffet on Happy Hour. starts from around 2pm - 7pm :D it ends earlier though 
and Wow.. look what we found out, a JJ Ooi and a Yoga Lam! hahahahha.
like seriously, I believe they did their homework at home or car? before they come. LOL
too bad Tata lam gotta left earlier for his date I guess? lotsa pictures took that day. 
A happy and different day with them! Indeed.
Oh ya! we see another Teresa Teng. she's so not li jing. omg. and soo qing scares the shit out of me. stop screaminggggggg.
Watami Pavilion for dinner then. The food are fantabulous. In my opinion. hah and so are the price. hmm
Then...... we got no idea where to go but the kick still here. They're calling for a yamcha session for after party but not mamak. Thanks to doraemon, we went subang. and guess what, Asia Cafe is it. lollllll 
Wait. that is not the end of story yet, crazy us went to Puchong Overtime some more. I was shocked by myself now by telling out the whole day activities of us. 
Not really like the beer there, taste different from the others OT and the environment. Furthermore, it close at 230am. This is so disappointing! argghhh 
One glass fro everyone only, but we all were like weeee wangggg waannngggg~~~~ 
Ya, as I said the Starker aromatic beer taste different with a little bitter than usual sweety taste. ya :(
Then I got myself this :'(((( 
it looks so obvious even under my super crappy phone camera
The first day I got this is so aching. and now it is so itchyyyyyyyyyyyy! it kinda scares me now cause before this I never got not so many until my whole leg is full of it now. o-m-g.
Hope it gets better when I wake up later.
Have to thank doraemon for his car. and hope we didn't bother doraemum. paise
-------------------------------
While today, we went Klcc to spend our book voucher. Didn't really used it but just spend it to buy my mum a book. hmmphhh.
I seriously need to save some money no joke. hate myself for being such procrastinator.

DREAMHIGH2, Y U NO OUT FASTER?
Guys, go listen to the song I've uploaded at my blog here. 
The songs are so nice. ohgosh. and please don't have prejudice on Kpop. I know some people are not be fond of Korean music but not all are shitty music. Really people! 

Another busy bee week. Hope I manage to have things run on plan. successkid.jpg
Goodnight pipo 

No comments:

Post a Comment