Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

210312

Done the evaluation thing and then course selection today morning. Was so scared and nervous.
I'm so nervous even thinking about the subjects that I'm going to take next sem. *goosebump*
srly, those are tough. :(
what can I do..
....
......
........
............
still scare. T__T
finished ALL the mid terms! and now test 2.
seeing the roomate and friends. I'm so scared to take the subjects next semester.
*sob*
Before I end this post, listen to this peepo. They're freaking awesome.
every members of BIG BANG are so talented and they sound like record. go on click on the video! :D
 ♥ 


never get bored of this song BAD BOY! this is  
currently bump into this group and got into them, Clazziquai Project!
so soothing can melt me.
How I found this group? its Dream High 2!
yeah, the songs from Dream high 2 are all gooooood.
Epi 16 is it the finale. sadddd feel free to check out the songs on my blog at the right hand side :)
 
DREAM HIGH 2, Y U END SO FAST?
waiting for the pongpong but I'm so lazy to go out alone :|

No comments:

Post a Comment