Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Survive a year and it's 2012

2012. Yep, it is just another year for me.
But somehow, we get a digit 2 in this year 2012. oh shit..
I want my 1 back!!


Us?
are you kidding???
I mean we don't even seem like 17. HAHAHA
not persuasive?
this should be more like twenties right? hmm.
haha. you think?
I got more evidences, just that I cant post any more. you know.. 
Oh and i miss that! :( :( :(
New Year resolution?
no such thing for me, I would never do anything like that.
even if I have, I know wouldn't fulfill it. never
so better save the time to play before i got no time to do so right. tehee
But ya I did have my hair cut. chopped off my hair. it becomes so damn short.
I miss you, hair.
Ok i should really stop nagging and complaining about it. cause it was really kinda messy.
and it is... good.. now. I think?
I was thinking to perm it and the whole world asked me not to, and I did not.
and then I was thinking to dye it and the whole world asked me not to, again. and I did not dye it again.
oh I'm a good girl you know.
so not much changes, except it seems really short. haha. 
OKAY. 
Today is my very last day in my lovely Kt.
noooooo, dont take my holiday away from me.
I got tons of works waiting for me once i reached. shit shit.
I dont want dont want. Can I stay please?
I just feel tired right now. 
Bye. *really SAD*


people, you should watch In Time With You, it is super awesome. a taiwan drama fyi.
He is cute right??? ♥   

No comments:

Post a Comment