Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

random weekend

I get tired easily and does not recharge easily. hmmph. This is me. idk how and why and I hate it. 
The first weekend back to here after so long of holiday. nothing but boring.
and now in my head are all about food. 
How am I gonna have my brunch, and dinner?
with who? at where? back to south wing? I DONT KNOW. cause I'm really hungry.
Oh cause I wake up early today, out of my expectation.
sleep at 4, 5 am in these two days boring ikr! and I was suppose to wake up at 3 or later so I can skip my brunch! *a thought that only lazy person understands* hah
I'm thinking about bak kut teh........ T-T
Ok I'm really hungry so I gotta make this fast.
had a very hot and very CN BLUE weekend. I mean hot hot. not hot hot, you know? hahaha.
my room is really hot. ughhh
CN BLUE is superb! super awesomeeee
They're like pop rock band group that you can hardly found in Korean group -.-
Yeah, nice songs. omg me love it so muchhhh. 
replay replay replay!
CN BLUE remind me of old school Maroon5. yeah :D
and most importantly, THEY ARE ALL GOOD LOOKING
Omg i'm seriously very hungry naowwww :(
and ya. Please help me guys!!!
SHOULD I DYE MA HAIR?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment