Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

kick lai

Its been a really really messed up week,
seven days of torture seven days of bitter
and my girlfriend went and cheated on me.
WAIT A MINUTE.
I dont have girl friend. this was just lyrics. calm down. lol. 
But yea, its really torturing these days. Those mid terms and tests are really killin' 
Just hand in one today. Another submission tomorrow :(
So agree with the first two sentences of the song. 
and there are more weeks to come.
ohya, might be moving out. i think, ya.
so lazy to walk to North wing everyday.
its sucks when either sunny or rainy day! zzzzzzzzzz
:)) and :((( 
looks like it has more cons than pros ey? 
No but I think I'll still moving out. idk what i want. kill me.
and have to deal with the ptptn and yayasan thingy. so troublesome.
grrrrr.faster gao dim it.
everything is problem.
My alarm rang, it calls me to close and continue with the shit.
funny?? cause I cant control myself! ><
shit. 
everyone is busy like a bee. so.. jiayou!!!!!!
KTHXBAI

No comments:

Post a Comment