Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

110911

I am using the new blogger setting and still working on it.
After days, my course selection has been approved. yayyyy ==

its quite a number, 4k. oh-em-gee.
Apparently, today is Sunday. means the first week of this sem is going to end.
and it also means the disaster starts. ya, must be going to be a bustling days and months.
Went for sing k to dispel my craving over it. whooaaa.
and
FI-FI-FI-NALLY!

I bought a bag. tehee.
and so ya, im broke again.  (kill me idk what i want! )
Due to inconvenience of everyone, the so called bday celebration is off, a-g-a-i-n.
Shouldnt have put so much hope on it, so I wont have disappointment. :((


she is so going to kill mehhh :P
my 's
Ngan ngan!!! :'(
The day at Oldtown. awww i miss it :( 
Just finish the Amy's novel i bought the other day. 


I was like =_____= boooom-ed.
wth has happened to her? lack of inspiration?
It took me few nights to finish. I have been slept at 4am for new nights.
usually I could finish her novels within a day, or even few hours! 
seriously, not joking. 
while this, it was boring. I was so pek cek when reading it.
but expecting to have some surprises at the end. 
still, =_______= 
and finally went to sleep unwillingly.
that's all of my boring days.

No comments:

Post a Comment