Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

How do you spell STRESS?

I think I've just know this word. completely experienced  it. :((((
short semester ain't funny and it's really a killing one and half month for me.
Like seriously. 
STRESS TO MAX.
Total week8, every week keeps on test 1, midterm, lab reports, assignments and test2.
and now here come the final. week8.
super soon. everyday rushing here and there.
Im suffocating. *gasp*
I'm the type of last minute person.
and I know this is not going to work any more. or should i say it has been, from the beginning.
I knew it. foundation was bad. 
too much of slacking. 
I hate myself.
and I'm really glad that I have a bunch of idiots with me. If not I probably already commit suicide or what. lol
I love you idiots. Ya, you! who reading this. :P

frown frown frown
Sometimes I frown w/o myself knowing >:(
going to move to north wing so soon.
gonna miss fifi :(
p/s: i got many ':('s in this post 

No comments:

Post a Comment