Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

insane

miss roomate is back to hometown. i'm alone and bored left one more subject in this freaking room. HOMESICK :'(
envy envy envy! ughh
gonna go Hot hot for sure. not malay food because it is fasting month. i miss Nasi Minyak!!
and definitely Zie's corner. tehee! 
i'll be back for just around 10days. T____________T


Finished Calculus. i dont grasp that i can get A+ or even A for it. shit.
so worry about my result this semester. Oh please at least get A for any subject.
now only i realized the importance of internal marks. got ruined by it. regret doesnt change anything though.
Try my best for CE this friday!
then gonna ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY. i dont care. 
Bbq plaza, Badminton. Movie, Dramasss! overtime maybe? whatever shit here i come :D 
-----------------
I write what i think and pop out of my mind right away. 
So, tweets! less blogging. oops. 
but that's not my point.
what I'm trying to say is, please. think before you talk ( or do something)
use your brain.you're a human being. what for you born with it?
You might hurt someone and this is a serious matter by putting all of us in crisis! and yourself.
gonna haunt you down! Rawwr. (you know right, im BORED)
last but not least, GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST TO YA ALL FOR GEN.BIO2 TMR :D
good luck to myself
*sigh* 
p/s:怎么钱永远永远不够用啊 !!! :(((

No comments:

Post a Comment