Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

270811

Boredom. that's all I want for sem break. :D
Oh. i had my hair cut. A little regret what I did to my hair. 
oh sorry Hair, shouldnt have treated you like this. you must be burned and losing temper to become flat..... 
really flattttt 
wrong face expression. should be very sad :C
I cut my bang and rebond my top of hair. cause its too messy but seems like i just got it screwed.
so flattttt and weird. real weird D:

If you're following my blog, you know right. I've been wanted to have a pair of heels for crazy. and i found one at Vincci. 
yep! fell in love with that. I even cant fall sleep last night cause I was thinking whether should i buy it or not. LOL. laugh at myself. 
however it is really pricey. still in dilemma @@
ignore me. okay.
AND. im really really down. even myself find that i really gained.
ughh.. my mum my friends my maid! and myself.. told me. that i really gained weight. 
i never know how to fling the kilograms?!
Mum just asked me why my thigh has became so wide. 
ya, my lower part of body is appear to be bigger in size. believe or not? 
No im not gonna show you la! HAHA
 SO SAD :CC
My family decided not going kl already. 
its been long time since my family gather together for vacation. i miss my third house Holiday Villa. :'( i miss those bonding session.
sisters are busy with studies and $$. lol. i get it. i need $$ all the time too. lol
SO. it also means that i gotta go back by BUS again by myself. ughhhh fml/gg.com
7hours journey without music. just keep sleeping and waking up and check where was I and sleep again. my buttock also senget =x
No shopping to lil sis. haha.
but we're still going Kuantan i guess? aww. when was the last time i went there? i dont even remember!
used to have my braces thingy there. and so we'll go there every month.
and I'm able to see a lot of kt-ians there. cause its the nearest city to shop and kia kia.
and then I was like : Eh! why are you here?!' when i see my friends there. 
actually I know I'll see many friends there.
since that kt dont have any shopping malls, cinemas, cetera. bla bla.
its regular to see kt-ians at kuantan especially on Friday, Ktn will be flooded with cars everywhere with the car plate T_ _ XXXX 
HAHAHA.
ok. nonsense and bullshit. im too bored.
Finished another drama - Cinderella's sister. 
i got this for like N years ago. but i didnt even feel like starting it. so yeah i did and finished it.
一见钟情

she always runs in this drama.lol

cute right!? ya tacyeon in this drama too! but too bad not the leading role
Oh, he's the leading role. he's cute when he smile :P
Overall, it's not bad cause i cried much much tears of this drama. lol.
the story line is so saddening. seriously. and many many taichi. make me so pek cek when watching it. 
making me watch like crazy. my maid was shocked by me when i bath at 5am before i go for bed. At that time, she was awake to ready for her fasting. XD
and someone can tell me why i couldnt download my Spy Myung Wol ? T_____T
want to watch it so badly.
sem break = movie time 
tehee

No comments:

Post a Comment