Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Maybe?

Ok, my bad. maybe i am a lil superabundance? Maybe i shouldnt have go out so often.. maybe i should do instead of keep craping. Okk BUT i just cant deny that the outing ytd was awesome ! with the bunch of piglets. we crap like we used to . fun fun! (pic pls refer to fb :P) and i finally buy myself a bag Wohoo~ :DD its a lil too small for me, cz i like to bring my stuff-umbrealla, bottle all tht along with me. i love it though  agree pongpong? :P


FINALLY 


sorry but i have to say that : IM BROKE NOW DD: 
my college friends are going to sing k nex week! =(( How?? in dilemma again! maybe out? maybe no out. since i have no money. SERIOUSLY n final is super duper around the corner  starts on 7th ! @@  Ok so maybe its a No ! hope i can resist the temptation , u knw hw much i want to sing k rightttt , WHY IS NEX WEEK U GUYS ! =(  and that the last outing in this sem. shit..the difficult opt ever!
&
Maybe its time for me to off my pc n go study now == lol  

No comments:

Post a Comment