Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Change

So I've changed my program to Chemical Engineering. I mean i will be taking chem engineering for my degree. will i regret ?? i hope NO. People tell me, if u have make up ur mind, just stick with it. Yes, i will. But it's just that .. I will be taking 5 subjects next sem; too much for me with Calculus damn. Calculus, Gen Physics, Intro to Business, Accounting and CE -CC004. CE.. WHAT?! again.. yeah so im taking cs for white this sem. (白拿) == 5subjects in this sem too.wasting my time man !wth. Haisehhh.with the lecturer somemore !!  hate it.

please please pongpong ling don ffk me again. u 3 have been ffk me for so many times dy.So pweeaseee. i need u pongpong.

 i no mood liaw =(
 feeling like sick again. no thanks , i don need to be sick right now. final n everything . is here. so close nwww. I have to try my BEST BEST BEST to make my cgpa highER. Ok ? gambateh to myself n all of u guys. College life is tough kay, so stop saying me nt taking it serious you JASIKA  I am serious about it, its my future. i knw what im doing so shut the hell up =x  screw u. u're just the same with me

Okay, im calm now.let's continue


I will miss u guys so muchieee!  Angel, Eve, Kopi, Jason Jiahui, Peighee n Chiavern.. ='( we'll still having some same classes next sem. i will be taking accounting n ce alone ! :(  

do help me ivy, in the future. i need ya baby ! =)

Luckily we have our malacca trip on next sem , hope it will be fun ! or should i hope it jadi 1st? haha. whatever..

Lab report to rush 1st.. =/ see, my life cant run outta these science thingys anymore.
Ciao 




2 comments:

  1. haha! welcum welcum .. On behalf of see khai , a kiat , me and all other people who also taking chemical engineering... SInce u have make up ur mind , dont regret. Just stick with it no matter what ,and we r here if u face any problem .. lol~

    and the trip...



    sure jadi la ! dont worry ... will jadi de ...!
    All the best for u ba ~=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woahh~ thanks wor low yuan. i tot u say don wanna see my face ! XD

    ReplyDelete