Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

being lazy is a sin

IM really lazy to update.. -lazy to update my blog. lazy to study, lazy to do everything except from play game and watch drama . Hehe :P  According to Rhourhou, im being so hardworking of playing game. HAHA lmao. she's funny

Okay. talking about the drama. im recently watching a Korean drama ! *again* whatever~ it is DREAMHIGH ! ya. such a great drama. but now i stop myself from watching ! cause i've been so 'hardworking' according to Rhourhou and scary from miss f. and im having tons of works to do, so i hesitate. din take the others frm my fren *actually is waiting for the finale* haha I could watch it for whole day. that's what i did for the whole day long of my sunday. i started it frm satuday night n i couldn't stop myself until 5.30am i jz went to slp. and so happened on my lovely sunday. i woke up 4pm ! first time in my life. this is real ! i never sleep over 1pm, seriously. omg, after i woke up, watch again until 3.30am cz have class on another day, that's how i spent my weekends. REGRET !=( i could do mickle of stuff that i planned to. but, this is awesome seriously!gosh. u guys should really watch it ! =) its a drama about dream. everyone in drama have a story behind of them. there were many actors in the drama. Miss A ,IU, T-ara,2pm !  

And Nichkunnnnn ! but jz a scene in episode 8. neemind. im satisfied ! :DD


isn't he cute ? :DD
btw, i went out with my college fren on fri. lady outing again.Yeahhh we had so muchhh fun! i enjoyed it.!this is the first time i hang out with 'em. u girls made my day ! ;D we should have it again.
gave the pretty, Angel a surprise of her birthday on 28 feb, how lucky of her. if she was born on 29 , thn she'll has her birthday 4years a time. :/  and same to Janet ! surprise for her outside her hse at 12am! =))


tht is just a Wall's ice cream la little girl, c how fascinated she was. :D
 I want secret garden !!! * so random* HAHA cause i jz got to knw that Nichkun is the protagonist in the drama ! =x fine im outdated. but who cares ! i jz wanna tht drama plsss anybody ??? =((

and now, time to study FIRST. Arrrrhhh. same thing tht i wan to say . u knw right. assignements, mid termmmsss. >:( 
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment