Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Party rock is in the house tonight

Oh yeahhh. ah huhhhh~ 
Just got back from Tiger Asian Music Festival 2012, had so much fun there @ Sunway Lagoon surf beach.
Thanks Tiger for the free tickets! :D

There were Beyond, A-Lin, Jam Hsiao, ManHand, Chang Chen-Yue &MC HOT DOG, LMF!
Wow, Fantastic baby! boom shaka laka~~
Lol. if you'll excuse me cause I still kinda in hype.
They rockin' the night! \m/
Jam is so funny. the way he talks, he doesn't talk much usually and don't know how to communicate with the fans I guess.  XD so cute.
So disappointed that Chang Chen Yue only sang some songs which are not really hit. so its kinda boring :(
Not much interaction was made, how sad.!
*so fool of us that never take any photo of the live! I was so tired to capture too anway.
cause I was soooooooo hoooot and tired standing for almost 7hours. really hot. guess that's what concert right.
Not to mention we reached Sunway Pyramid earlier to shop too! ahhh, legs are now sore.
everything worths, I really do enjoy the day.
bought what I wanted to, yayy! spend quite a lot today. hmmmm
Crab spaghetti for me and white cream smoked salmon! slurrp 
They serve nice pizza too
Oh ya, papaya's with us today! :D
Late lunch at Capricciosa that near to the entrance to Sunway Lagoon. oh, wise choice made. they taste really good! TEHEE
Yayyy! we wore the dress bought together at Treats.
and I saw another lady is wearing the same as mine! arggghhhh. totally forgot I bought this at Sunway's Treats! >:(
Countdown another 8days to Redang! :目

No comments:

Post a Comment