Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Yes!! or Nooooo?

Yesss! finish the scary3days quiz. but nooooOOOOOOO
yu know what I am going to say?
haha.  yea la. I did screwed up the bloody physics. you know why? because... 
I IZ STUPID *cry*
I made a lot of mistakes. that I shouldn't have....
Chem> math> Physics.
Is it because my energy is used up in these 3days?or my brain juice? -.-
my mistakes are increasing day by day. this is exhausting man.
Ok, this is useless. complaining ain't helping! me know me know.
so just try my best for the lab report ( 2reports waiting for me to finish them, and I have no idea what shit is that all about.! but I'm still going to say this), mid term, and ya we all know midterm is a disaster. 
Le me #truestory
22years ago, on the first of February, the Lao lin was born. 
The fat me :'(
  the long gone :)  
  
  
  
  
Lastly...


le zombies. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment