Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

holiday=lazy

Yes. I am so lazy and i do not deny! // chui a?
As I said, I've been watching dramasss since the day my sem break starts. 
Prison break down Vamp Diaries down  proud of myself LOL.
just let me, i dont have the time to watch since the last god damn short sem. i hate it!
luckily its just once in a year. lol good thing? :/
and sometimes did you realize when you keep watching drama for whole day long it's exhausting in the other way.
and so i always change posture when im watching drama. haha!
happily on the chair! :D
started to feel uncomfortable on the bed
and finally. haha
Vamp diaries is so damn nice! :D 
cant wait for next episode. and a week is so long for me now :((
I'm looking forward for every monday from now. 
such a doll! pretty her  
In order to avoid this kind of situation again, I decided not to watch Gossip Girl first. haha
except from drama/ movie, what I do, find songs.
I cant live without music.
and guess what? Jay's new album is finally released! :D

Jay looks cute in this mv :D

some other songs I'm listening recently 
Beyonce - Love On Top 
go check out the mv of this song. she looks amazing inside
Lil wayne - How to love (Sam Tsui cover)
Katy Perry - The One that Got Away
Jessie J - Domino
Hot Chelle Rae - I Like It Like That

Gonna watch Starry starry night tonight. tehee.
Goodnight and goodbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment