Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

OH YEAH ~ i dyed my hair today. again . hehe. actually i already stopped thinking about dyeing my hair again, but then i saw ar loo.the outcome was nice ! the main point is, it cost her only RM75 ! for the dye only of course, exclude treatment and watsoever stuff lidat. anyway, its cheap right ?!omg. and yeah, i went for it too. its dark too but more obvious than the previous dye of mine by using liese hair bubble dye - chesbut brown. its soooo not obvious ==


its only can be seen obviously under the sunlight and flash though :/ *better than b4 la hee*

and im nt vy happy with this year cny cz i cant meet up with my babes :'( i have so many things to think. they are bothering my cny mood. and i gotta go bck for so early !chu4 lehhhh T.T

lab report haven start and alotsa assignemnts! SHYT !!!
imma off frm here, going bck my home to do my Secret recipe of choco cornflake, the one who eat b4 knws it is awesome ! right ? :D
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment