Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Hi peeps.Im bck here.. lazy to update my blog recently. actually i am nt free, but im free. HAHA get me?
i mean, i am not suppose to be free, but im feeling soooo lazy then im free cause doing nothing. this sem is so annoying. me no likey =(  after bio lab , chemi lab and thn bio lab... continue all around this sem. bio n chem, OMG killing subjects. even is bio quiz pass ( i did shit ) , here come the assignments OH GOD whn would it end ? No. it won't . yeah i knw .. way to go x . Im feeling myself so sluggishcause I have only morning class which is 8am - 9:30 only on Fri, Mon Tues n Wed i am Totally free of classes /lectures .  but one tutorial on mon la :P I can bck home right ?!?! T.T *cries*  But i did not. Im a idiot .KILL ME T.T

Ya, talking about fri. i went out alone to sunway All alone to find My BABES . Winnie the huang huang , Pei ling the pong pong n peiyin aka Miss vic the pinky ( i heard u said wan to change to mature hor, no more cute cute Miss Whatever thingy :P) Otw to sunway is so scary.  to me.. i went to kl sentral and there was no bus at all . and thn i went out , beside the road there to find the bus i suppose to take which is U72 while i was not so sure for tht time. everything was in mess , pl n py sms-ing with me and idk which is who. hahah. and whn i saw my angelic U72, i went up and the bus driver told me : BUKAN BUKAN ! bukan ini and emergency break . i was like O.O  he told me to wait U63/76 at the opposite road. thn i ran on the road like siaopo Omg first time in my life. run on the road like , really run with all eyes on me cause all cars were ready to speed as there was green light on. Pheww ~ == we watched I ♥ Hong Kong tht day. I wanted to watch All's well ends well at the first place but thn i din regret tht we watched this. it is Hilarious !!


Go n watch it. i bet u would like love it C=  All's well ends well is a must in my next movie session! n sing k too, since tht i have 3days free but no bck to hometown :'(

Sleep time.. night night !

No comments:

Post a Comment