Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

tough daySS i have

I had and have and will have tough days ! >:( 
i had tough days - few days before with my killing sub Gen Chem2 ! lab report and assigment were REAL disaster cant slp for 2days ! and i did a shyt of chem quiz DAMMIT
i have tough day - after tat i felt so relief then i thought it was like weekend cz too relax. went for pasar mlm n enjoyed my GG untill too late and today i was so so tired ! and i have bio lab report :'(
i will have tough days ! - cny hol frm ucsi jz 2days . yeay~ HAPPY HOLIDAY -.- so damn kiam siap. and so i will be back on chu4 which is saturday. haihh~ homesick =(  and whn i get bck here, assignmentSS, quizeSS and lab reportSS are waiting for me .
WHAT A DAMN SEM2 ?!
but the one that comforting is that i will be bck to my sweet sweet sweetest ever home soon. WOHOOO ~ and steamboat tht night tehee :D envy?

I miss u so much my friends. hope to c u all on chu3. so, jiayou everyone ! and HAPPY CNY !!  :D

S.O.S
 stop it please

No comments:

Post a Comment