Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Chinese New Year is not happy

=(
I've been sitting in the car for like 13 hours  O.O ya crazy right ? the traffic jam was mad ! there were sooo many carss last night. OMG and of course i din sleep well. my neck is like breaking off . and now, get bck to the reality. so many things are waiting for me to do.
come on its CNY :(  I wan to go bck home ! argh~ the most important is my lab report.due date is tmr. YEAH ,  IM SO DEAD . im hungry now but all alone ! understand u now fion, y u din want to eat whn i was nt around.im feeling lonely here :'(

CNY break was just 2days. and i get myself holiday (i go bck to hometown early and get bck here early cz i dowan to miss too many classes but thn i found out tht ,many ppl bck to hometown early and come bck late. im moron :/ and, today class was canceled, yeah im idiot )
hometown friends of mine came bck ytd too. even if i din bck early i got no whr to go. but i don care, i jz wanna stay at home ! anyway im bck, so jz stop tht topic
din took much pictures on 1st, 2nd and 3rd day of cny . i spent my 4th day of cny whole day long in the car HAHA *fake laugh*

gotta off to rush my lab report nw. (im really hungry =[ )

No comments:

Post a Comment