Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Yeah~ i found many new hit songs tonight . Sxin present - THE NEW HIT SONGSs !

David Guetta ft Rihanna - Whos That Chick
Nicky Minaj - Right Thru Me
Auburn - All About Him
P!nk -F**king Perfect
Diddy & Dirty Money - Coming Home
Travie McCoy - We'll Be Alright
Secondhand Serenade - You and I
Aww. i love all of these songs :D mayb some of these songs are not newest hit song idk .HAPPY cz i just love to listening to HOT songs ! :D that was just my 1st feeling to express . hee
im having alotsa stuffs bothering me. STRESS and i still haven dye my hair :(((
im scared to dye it. considering the pros and cons. cz i never dye my hair so. careful consideration is needed knw :/

all the quizes and mid-term are freaking me out.! and i think i like being blur all the time. maybe i just need a long sweet silence night to sleep

 ....  </3
WHAT SHOULD I DO? :S

No comments:

Post a Comment