Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Shopping!

Ya, i love alot .which girls don't right? :D am shop for Cny , im nt that kind of rich girl who can buy new shirts whenever u like just for full up the closet  or when the mood of shopping is on !  i wish to be that though. who don't wish can buy shirts as u like, but im contented bcz i hav a HAPPY FAMILY , that enough for me =]

Okay, bck to the topic. yesterday we went to Berjaya Times Square. and there is full of X'mass decorations. & of course we took photos with Rhourhou's hp. She dont want like to take photo. but i didn't get any photos of that ><
And the shopping is quite satisfying, bought what I've planned to, so its satiate and quench :P
but pity to the guys, Bian bian and kok yuan.They keep waitin and waitin whn we went into some girls shop, u knw.But afterall, everybody buy their shirts. its all the matters *CLAPS*
I bought myself some clothes too of course . *But Fion says I like buy without thinking =[  I do*

quite blur bcz of my crappy phone :( *ignore my not-ready face 
nt this skirt , too bad :'( i like it! but its too short for ME . looks ok whn standing, its like when u sit then...  nothing left. Get me, girls? haha

and buy myself nail polish too! YAY, wish to buy this for like months already


I bought the color of my thumbnail. dark blue. nt black okay ar loo! haha.
after that just i found out that my sis went there too, on the same day same place , we didn't meet each other =/

Lastly this is for u, silly


Many paterns lah u

Chemis is up coming soon, few days time left. Gambateh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment