Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

having Korean Drama flu

Fyi, im having ma sem break now. so freeee~ like a bird :D  hate to go bck there. Lonliness can really kill. like... Oops, no offense =x one more week left for me to be a bird. i mean free. not that bird . lol
uhumm.back to the topic. and bcz of my sem break, i have plenty of time to finish all the dramass that i have earlier. Yahooo ~ come & have a look drama im falling into right now.
First, 成均馆绯闻. My god this is super duper nice! i could even give 10 out of 10 :DD So yeahh this is really a must watch drama. i mean it
cause this is a sarang♥ drama so i guess most of the girls will love this. kinda sure ;)


the actress in drama is so pretty!
 
some scenes in the drama
  








and finally they 're in love ♥


AND THE MAIN REASON WHY THE DRAMA IS AWESOME IS THIS CUTE GUY   OHMYGOD!






 couldn't resist his cuteness



tell u wat, girls choose to watch a drama by looking at the actor/actress 1st. mayb only me?? :P  

and the second drama is 我的女友是九尾狐!! :)
i think concept of this drama is quite interesting , it attracts me! creative =] and im loving the theme song




hoyi hoyi =D


this girl is cute too


go mi ho! 九尾狐

watch me ^^
 going to finish my go mi ho . buhbye :)


No comments:

Post a Comment