Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

-

IM totally not in the mood of blogging but idk y im still blogging nw =S
cause having so many feelings right now. Had so much fun in this week with the monkeys and we met up with jizai , aw, lemoz zai and PEEK ! u knw peek right? so u knw how much fun we had . =D

here u go the pictures we took

Kt-ians *so happy that we finally meet up guys  C=

ucsi-ians. so called kt-ians fren -.- STOP LA PLS

we were like monkeys in sunway! psps :$

This was the another outing v Bian bian, ky , Fion and Rhou2 at Tq=]
But then many things make me so vexed and distressed! fml ;(
gonna have chemis tmr. wish me luck. i really really hafta continue my revision. even im nt in the mood ! faster change another mood pls yapsx!



suddenly ma hair like grow so much ady. this is the only thing that makes me happy :/
Many things in ma head now. this is driving me insane. who save me please?  =(

No comments:

Post a Comment