Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

FINALS!

OMG!! Now thn i got the OMGEXAMISCOMING feeling. My GAWD!!!

I am so worry about that laaa :(  HAIH!! everything is like upset me right now. Life spin my head right round right round ~~ Wth
Pening! But then, this is life . what else can i do? just yield and try to do my best on everything. how i wish i can change myself.. I hate myself * but don't worry, i won't commit suicide.lol*

When study get bored, this is what we do SKYPE =]




Why r u so happy ah kee? XD


Smile even we all r in predicament kay ? =}


Stupid chou dou fu :P
 AND OF COURSE MY AR LOO!! :D
but there's some errors to upload the pics, so.. idk y :(
u must be happy of that loo py! i knw u well HAHA
but neemind, those pics r blurry after all =/

Time for P.Moral !! Tata =C

5 comments: