Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Oops I did it again..

I've finished all my final exam papers. fly like a free bird, shine bright like a diamond. wohoooo~
Its like a habit now to sleep at the a.m. Fyi I had been suffering for the whole week thanks to the shitty exam timetable, 4 of my papers falls on 9 10 11 and 12 which are real disaster for us. Can you imagine  how exhausting is thaaaaat?! I barely slept for the continuous cray days. It may be just another random week but seriously it was the worst week ever in my entire life Stressness overload... Lack of sleeping... Hair fall...  gosh. Can I even literally graduate? T______T
here I am blogging at 7:30am. gosh and I' actually wide awake. what the hell is wrong with me?! :/
Am heading home tomorrow... Some rest, that's all I need.
cut cut

No comments:

Post a Comment