Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

STILL ALIVE

Around of applause please everybody!
I We survived this!!!
It's been few days since we finished the job actually but time never wait, we seem like busy everyday until now only I've got this little gap of time to blog while waiting for my hair to dry. wtf right. ikr.
Okay first of all. I didn't get to wear the stupid hat at all! hahaha.

THE END

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Nahhh just kidding. The first midnight shift experience of mine, suck to the max. 
At the first night which also Friday night, real life walking dead were found at MIECC. Lol.
We were all terribly zombie-looking. Can you imagine the moment when tiredness of your body all swarmed up when you actually already work continuously for like 16 days and OT for almost everyday and you are tired like hell and you cannot sleep and you gotta work! Omg this is real mad man.
One thing good about working is that you meet new people. No its not all good. The good is when you meet the right new people. Had to jot down their names to make sure I dont forget.
CS or so called Clement. LOLOL
the pretty Elaine :)
Jason the xiao ke ai!
Adeline the capture queen.
Dennis at the right
Yumi my sister? haha
Stefanie 
Jia Lin 
We're one big family! :D
Its still a very good experience for me I guess. A better experience compared to the previous cause I can really meet many kind of people with much worst circumstances. 
Thats all for now. Will update the rest soon! 
Wish me to have a not-so bumpy journey later, I wish to reach home in one piece :(

No comments:

Post a Comment