Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Panda

keep telling myself to sleep but still I am blogging now, just feel like spit the shit out of me, I'll feel released. let me be. 
Seeing my timetable, I feel like I should go to bed again. haha
so many mid term and tests to go, assignments... and many birthdays. :|
and there are actually a lot more than what you see.
Windmill start working. #hopeso. 
Individual project what's left. videos of Tech Com, graphic. 
Presentation. all these shits.....!
I need to kept going, since this is what I've chosen, I get not to right but just go with it.
Working very hard on everything. really.
I feel like I'm tearing, exploding, burst into pieces and vanish from the Earth soon.
Glad that I have friends around, really, that's what keep me going. 
I love you, you set me free. 
and FOOD!
its pick me up @Kuchai lama. finally tried it out.
le happy kids :D
OH GOD WHY. look how nasty we eat XD
 AND UCLE JANG LIKE FINALLY! totally worth it.
we went for the one located at Mont Kiara. spicey lovers will totally love it! :D
go with the lettuce will neutralize the meats :D
Look at those precious panda eyes
xiao bai! in the house
I'm sad to look at myself! T_T  
another round! weeee
our pity eyes :'(
another Thai food food dinner
I miss Kissaten Char Siew pizza so much! aand the crab... waiting for my sister to bring me there >:)
I really truly spend a lot on food this semester :3

joined Olympic McD Fun Run this year again!
Look at those sleepy faces except caven lee! -.-
ready to run
our team except ah mok -.-
Jump shot again! :D
ready?
lets JUMMMPPPPP. look @ivy chin. XDDDDDD see me fly~
Ky: I wanna dan dan dan dance dance
ghee still remain with the pose XD and yi yang was like AHHHHHHHHH IM THE HULK
Ghee, is that any moster over there? :O
Finally a succeed one
this curve is hard to get you know XD
End up to be a happy post.
Imma happy kid :/
Good night!
bless me
I miss this place so much :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment