Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

bad days

Having really bad day recently, especially today.
and I hate the weather. super duper triple hot. making me hot tempered.
I hate myself. so much. :(
really, a bad day.

& finally we are starting on our individual project. and so it goes like..
Autocad go!
hmmm.
dafuq did i just drew?
ok. no idea.
Please ignore my messy room. wooops.
been sleeping late for weeeeeeeks. and weeks to go. my panda eyes are really getting so much worseeee. starting to get a little worry. 
right after finish all the presentations and projects and shits. here comes our final examination. after that, Ya... wait! No yay.. :(
I'll be working at popular bookfest @ Klcc. starting on 16Aug, fiy. my last paper fall on 15Aug. pathetic me.
The most importantly, finally decided not going BIGBANG concert anymore. SADDIEME!
AND SHE IS GOING!!! T_________________________________________________T
a real bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment