Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

LULU

She is the girl, who need to selca everyday! HAHAHA She can take photo at anytime anywhere srly.
She is the girl, who I took the most picture with in my life(so far) I think. Feel so weird to download her photos. #like a pervet? haha
She is the girl who's very genuine, very true. which I like. :)
She is the girl, who cares for her friends very much. ❤ yeah.

She is the girl who loves her family.
Le ginger boy. I want to see him one day! :D
She likes:-
the square face! 
OCHADO very much. proves. XD
JB admit it!
I know exactly what she's going to say:
'I dont like him, I just like his songs. He's very good at singing dont ya think?
Btw he's very handsome. WHY DOES HE HAS A GF?!'
then I'll be like, Ohhhhh.
Okok. I admit. he's pretty.
She is the bitch that.. idk how to describe. but this do: 
You know that I'm a crazy bitch
I do what I want when you feel like it
All I wanna do is lose control
its a line from a lyrics which she likes it very much and posted for two times on fb #gotcha!
and this just exactly her.
She is my man!
ready to fly?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONG LULU!
Sorry for not doing anything for you because am really too busy recently :(((
but hope you enjoy the cake. >:)
me and my man
I moustache you! :{D

One last more! say cheeseeeeeeeee
TEHEE!

2 comments:

  1. thank you nana ! <3 <3 and the last picture omg -_- wo ai ni yoooooooooooooo ! BFF and forever ! <3 muahssssssssssssssss !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiyoooo. just enjoy the day! :{D
    love you too ong lulu❤

    ReplyDelete