Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Ghee ghee's big day!

Successfully trolled ghee. First time ever in World No.1! Break the record. and luckily no drama happened.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GHEE! but no photos of me with her online yet. :/
this match with the upper photo so well right. XD
Blur and dark pic like this taken that night.
So we went Caffeinees again. ya that's all. Lolll
I need a new phone raite? yeah. I think so.

Its good to have someone to talk to. The feeling after talked about what you actually feel. and someone who has reached consensus with you.You'll be like  I gotta the feeling wohooo~~ Hahaha
I'd still like to keep my blog private it comes from many reasons. One of it is because my blog is my only left place where I can vent on. I want to say scream what I like, say what I feel not just always for what he/she wanted ya know..
But sometimes can you, just think for other people, the people around you who love you. Even just for a sec?

No comments:

Post a Comment