Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Hi

Apparently. I'm toooo lazy to update my blog. and I'm not sorry cause I don't have readers.
and I do have some, who actually also in holiday mood. which make us all soooo lazy and just feel like slacking around.
Since the last post about what I've been exciting about December, ya.
I came KL to shop seriously. just for fun. weee. bai ga lui ikr. TEHEE
actually this is the last day I'm here. currently at Puchong. the second time I been here. only twice. so faaaar.
and I wanna thanks to everyone of you who helped me out these days. for sending me here and there. Thank you sooo much.
whoa, had a great week here :D 
Went Sunway, 1U, Midvalley Times square ( even twice ) :O I'm seriously proud of myself. 
My feet are sore aint kidding.
I do what I have to 
catch up, gossiping with friends and sleep like sardin even we can sleep in a better and comfortable way. haha we're such bitches. miss them so much.
meet up with my sisters.
chill; movie time!
shop- BUY BUY BUY
and got broke
ALL CHECKED. hahahaha
the guys are going to watch Mission impossible! while I listening to the song alone here arghhh :(
nah its okay. i'm seriously exhausted already.
不甘愿 face
Nothing much. just some random stuff. 
Oh before that, 


feel free to watch this. This girl is overflowing with talent. awesome. 
too many amazing song she sang. Rolling in the deep, How to love. just check her out!
she's the one who featured Just A Dream with Sam Tsui.
she should be famous. she deserves to. 
btw she's pretty right?? Christina Grimmie yu rawkk \m/
Kthxbai!

No comments:

Post a Comment