Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

When emo-ness strikes

Ok. Nothing much to publish but still feel like blogging. Its like a place for me to vent on so, bear with me.
I'm tired.... I want to get back. Every semester when its almost final exam I'll be having the same feeling I have now. Homesick. #ohgodwhy
Its good to know there's always someone waiting for you in somewhere you belong Home.
I'm so so so glad with what I am having, what I've got, what they gave me.
So tell me what should I do..? 
-----------------------------------------
Oh ya and Happy Belated Birthday to this sapo ngan!
Take care in UK stay cute stay pretty (I know you always do) anyway am still gonna wish you, I'm sincere! Please do contact us when you're back, keep in touch. Always love you.♥
and you! Winnie Williams. I miss you so muchhhhhhh!
The last time we met was on cny. oh god, this cant be happening! Should not and must not.
I WANT TO SAY I MISS MY HAIR AGAIN. YES. I REALLY DO. SHIT!
Sorry for that :/
and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment