Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

insanity strikes again

On the weekend, we are crazy.
To start the story, let's begin on the Friday. as usual, kopi likes to give me surprises.
so we off to Mid Valley with Mr.Henry for movie. yeah its been a while right!
Shadows of Love is it. a movie that wouldn't on my must-watch list. but still, not bad.
delicious for dinner. heard quite a lot of comment about it, but my dish didnt really taste good. so, the first and the last time for me.
since everyone is going back to their lovely home town to celebrate Mother's Day, I'm going to celebrate mine with a bunch of left kids at kopi's house. pity us :'(
Another day, sent Mr. Henry to lcct. Luckily that we got there on time. pheww~
He's very assured for allowing us to drive his car. :O
planned to drove Bangsar to yamcha, but yeah, you know, we lost. HAHA. even drove by Shah Alam.
Kopi's spontaneous never fails to amaze me. hahaha.
we four, the Champion kids finally decided to go Melaka for a one day trip. yayyyy! now a happy kid. lol
wore the same dresses we bought the other day @ bangsar f block! its friggin' funny man. it's hard for us to lost each other you know.
you girls made my weekend perfect! 


BIGBANG is confirmed to come to Malaysia! IMMA HAPPY GIRL AND FORGIVE MY HIGH-NESS. IF YOU DON'T, I DON'T CARE. I'M DYING TO GO! WEEEE
who's going too? :DD

p/s: for the one who steal my pant! I CURSE U!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment