Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

N E W!!

I AM NEW HERE!!

HEY PEOPLE!
Just a short briefing about myself. Shuxin, that's me :) M taking foundation in science. New college life, Urgh*. stil working on it.
I know it's kinda late to have a blog now =S  I just so lazy to keep my blog updated so i gave up. Yeah, i created this blog long time ago. But it's stil consider new . think so.

Guess
most of the blogger will post what happened in daily life. So..
I WENT FOR HARRY POTTER & DH TODAY! WOW~
THAT WAS SUPERB PPL!!

must watch it ASAP! awesome. can't wait for part2 that will be on at July 2011!!
Jeez , that is so damn long :(

                                                           Yea!! Emma Watson is super pretty!! :))

before that, we ( Joanne, Stephanie, Fionna, Kok Yuan ,Angela & Marcus the couple :P ) had our dinner at The Gardens. Cause the movie starts at 9.30pm and kok yuan & marcus feeling to buy formal shirt , and off we bck to Mid valley for G2000. They really shops like girlSS! they spend like an hour in there,my goodness.



                  So tired nw. but stil happy with the HP i've watched today. YAY!! :DD
Btw, m so worry about the finals and mid term of ips and blah blah blahh~ stressed out! Arghh >:(   Hope i really can do well in finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment